[Mimedefang] greylist implemenation

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Mon Mar 29 02:14:57 EDT 2010

Hi.

Only one to use ;-)
Emmanuel Dreyfus (the owner) frequently is seen on the greylist mailing list, too.

Been using this for years, it works.

You need to tweak it a little and make sure that you whitelist
the mailing servers that have a "rather low frequency" ;-) of retrying.
(in my case some of the larger ISP's i.e. OPTUS, some TELSTRA servers etc).

I have had no trouble at all.

Jobst