[Mimedefang] greylist implemenation

Petra Humann humann at tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri Mar 26 08:48:06 EDT 2010

Am 26.03.2010 um 11:59 schrieb Marcus:

>  http://hcpnet.free.fr/milter-greylist/
>
> May be OT, but any experiences with this filter?

Works fine for me too. But I have a small mail server with ca 300 mail
addresses.

I have 3 milter to minimize the load of milter-greylist and the mail
server:

- mimedefang-beforegrey:
   A mimedefang filter with filter_recipient to bounce mails with
   bad helo as well as mails with some positive tests, e.g. a
combination of:
   seems coming from dialup address, have bad DNS entries, blacklisted
relays
   (and some other tests).

- milter-greylist

- mimedefang with filter_recipient, filter_begin, filter, filter_end.

Regards.
Petra Humann