[Mimedefang] greylist implemenation

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 29 12:31:43 EDT 2010

Sorry I missed this in the digest, but, that's a link to something I
wrote.  We've been doing greylisting out of MIMEDefang for about ten
months.  It seems to be working well.  The initial coding and testing
took some time, but since we put it into production, I haven't had to
devote much time to it.  If there's some interest in the code, I'll see
about making it available.

Karl Boyken

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)