[Mimedefang] Mimederfang not running all Spamassassin tests

Jason Bertoch jason at electronet.net
Mon Jul 28 16:50:32 EDT 2008

SA sees both because it loads all .cf files in /etc/mail/spamassassin.
However, MD will not see the sa-mimedefang.cf in your spamassassin directory
if it already found one in /etc/mail.  Although this probably isn't the
recommended solution, I've found that killing /etc/mail/sa-mimedefang.cf
ensures that both MD and spamassassin see the same config options, even when
manually testing SA from the command line.

Jason A. Bertoch
Network Administrator
jason at electronet.net
Electronet Broadband Communications