[Mimedefang] defang script using chown or chgrp

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Wed Apr 30 10:20:02 EDT 2008

No, you had it correct, although it might be clearer is you used
$QueueID.

$MessageID
    The contents of the "Message-ID:" header if one is present.
Otherwise, contains the string "NOQUEUE".
$QueueID
    The Sendmail queue identifier if it could be determined. Otherwise,
contains the string "NOQUEUE". This variable is set correctly in
filter_sender and filter_recipient, but it is not available in
filter_relay.
$MsgID
    Set to $QueueID if the queue ID could be determined; otherwise, set
to $MessageID. This identifier should be used in logging, because it
matches the identifier used by Sendmail to log messages. Note that this