[Mimedefang] mimedefang-multiplexor slave segfaults

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Thu Oct 25 17:58:34 EDT 2007

On 25 Oct 2007 at 16:06, Whit Blauvelt wrote:

> Something on my system is now causing segfaults on every instance of
> mimedefang-multiplexor slaves. I've rebuilt sendmail and mimedefang without
> getting anywhere. I suspect the flaw is in some system library that I've
> updated (this is on Gentoo) or that got corrupted.

Do you use any database connection?  I still have some segfaults from
MySQL using server-side prepared statements within MD.  I can't
reproduce the bug outside MD like I could before when I reported it, so
I'm just living without server-side prepares.

But, if you got an update to your Perl DBI install, that might be the
cause (like it was for me).

--
Jeff Rife |  Sam: How's life treatin' you, Norm?