[Mimedefang] mimedefang-multiplexor slave segfaults

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Thu Oct 25 16:06:25 EDT 2007

Something on my system is now causing segfaults on every instance of
mimedefang-multiplexor slaves. I've rebuilt sendmail and mimedefang without
getting anywhere. I suspect the flaw is in some system library that I've
updated (this is on Gentoo) or that got corrupted.

I gather from past discussions here that the key to diagnosis is to get a
core dump from it. Can someone point me to documentation on how to take a
proper look at that once I get it?

Thanks,
Whit