[Mimedefang] Filtering idea for stock pump&dumps

Jason Gurtz jason at jasongurtz.com
Mon Jul 2 12:48:40 EDT 2007

On 7/2/2007 08:48, WBrown at e1b.org wrote:
> Looking at a plain text stock pump and dump spam [...]

Hmm, what about these PDF pump and dumps that I started seeing en masse
in the last week or so  :(  Complete with rainbowed letters in the PDF...

I could see a database being made, consisting of all stocks worth less
than $5.00.  Maybe it would be possible to somehow have a daily updated
DB with the daily closing price.  The less it's worth, the higher the SA
score  :)

~Jason