[Mimedefang] Re: MD-Quarantine and received by headers

Yizhar Hurwitz yizhar at mail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:00:16 EST 2007

HI.

Thank you both very much for the helpful answers.

David - would you consider adding something like that to the built in
"quarantine_entire_message" procedure in mimedefang.pl?
For example saving this text by default to a file named HEADERS.0 (or
RECEIVED, or whatever) in the qdir?
A built in standard filename for this info can lead to better sharing of
supporting tools and scripts that would work on different implementations,
such as "un-quarantine" script/cgi-page, quarantine management and
reporting tools, etc..

Thanks again
Yizhar