[Mimedefang] MD-Quarantine and received by headers

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Feb 5 07:54:50 EST 2007

Yizhar, you should be able to extract a full message from a quarantined
email if you use the entire_message function using something like this
(Thanks to DFS):

Extract the message into mbox format and run mutt
(echo "From `cat SENDER | tr -d '<>'` `date`"; cat ENTIRE_MESSAGE) >
message.mbox && mutt -f message.mbox

Regards,
KAM