[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin Code Quality (was Re: Mimedefang 2.56 and SA 3.1.1 - Idle slaves)

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Mar 16 13:53:28 EST 2006

David:

I fear you've gone over my head with this comment.  Is there an easy fix you
can point me in the direction and I can look at changing it?

I've looked at the current source code as of 1:51PM and I show that
leave_helper_run_mode is in DNS.pm and Reporter.pm has a stub function for
it as well.

Would adding a stub function like Report.pm has into PerMsgStatus.pm point
this function to DNS alleviate your concerns?

Regards,
KAM