[Mimedefang] MX -> 127.0.0.1

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Sep 12 18:03:04 EDT 2005

Let me restate my position - It's just not a battle I feel that strongly
about advocating to fight ;-)  I'll worry about people doing dumb things
after I worry about people doing malicious things.

But, as always, I appreciate the point of view and discussion.  And in
deference, I've added the code to block intranets as an option.

Regards,
KAM