Phish detection (was Re: [Mimedefang] for mcafee lovers)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Wed Mar 23 11:39:04 EST 2005

We are and it is there in two different places if I remember right! As I
mentioned before, out TOS allows us to charge a customer cleanup fees if we
catch them spamming as well. Anyway, we tell our attorneys what we want to
accomplish... they put it down in legaleze. ;-)

Jim

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:48:13 -0500, David F. Skoll wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client