[Mimedefang] Anti-virus software

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Wed Mar 2 16:35:10 EST 2005

I understand that, of course. My only concern is that, if I am away for a
few weeks, my old AVP kept running, and that the ClamAV updater will
refuse to update files for those weeks, just because I was not near the
console to upgrade. I'd rather it just updated the database anyway, with a
warning if need be, but not refuse service, and then wait for me to come
home. But maybe it already does that, and I misunderstood the process. :)

- Mark