[Mimedefang] HELP! Can no longer receive/send email after kernelupgrade

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Jun 17 11:55:40 EDT 2005

Sylvain Gagnon wrote:
> I need help urgently, our unix admin is away for the weekend and just
> before leaving yesterday, he upgraded the mail server OS to Debian 3.1
> Since then, no email is able to go through the mail server :-(

Oops.

Perhaps it can't find the SpamAssassin.pm file.  Do a search of the filesystem for SpamAssassin.pm to see if you can find it.  If you can, then check perl's @INC to make sure it's looking in the right places.
perl -e "print join qq(\n), @INC;"
If not, try pushing the correct directory into @INC at the top of mimedefang-filter as a hack.  I'd recommend setting PERL5LIB but I don't know how you would do that for the defang user.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer