[Mimedefang] Specifying valid users?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Aug 14 10:14:15 EDT 2005

John Rudd wrote:

>> You're running MIMEDefang on a Mac? :-)  Brave man!

> Not to start an OS war, but it's not like there's a better choice out
> there.  :-)

Mac OS X might be a fine OS, but it comes standard with Postfix.
Getting Sendmail to run on it was pretty painful, and the filesystem
hierarchy is unlike any other UNIX I've ever encountered.  (We had someone
install CanIt on Mac OS X, but we pretty much had to abandon support for
the platform because of too many wierdnesses compared to other UNIXes.)

> And I certainly hope you're not suggesting that I would allow Linux into
> my house.  Really.  I have self respect, you know.  :-)

Oooh!!! Now them's fighting words!!