[Mimedefang] How can mimedefang use spamc/spamdfuncitonsofspamassassin?

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Apr 19 05:09:18 EDT 2005

On Sep 9,  5:15am, Jan Pieter Cornet wrote:
} On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:21:50AM -0700, Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com wrote:
} >
} > What is the distribution of scalar @Recipients across your incoming mail?
}
} Just for kicks, this is our distribution for yesterday (Mon April 18th)
}
} 1: 635464
} [...]
} 50: 1

     Wow!  Assuming I didn't make any keying errors, that's 785,751
incoming messages in one 24 hour period.  Could you give us a brief
description of the architecture of your system and how you handle that
kind of load (including type of computers {CPU and memory}, disks,
number of computers, clustering if any, operating systems, and type of
filtering done)?

}-- End of excerpt from Jan Pieter Cornet