[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Apr 22 10:56:00 EDT 2005

--On Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:12 PM -0400 Lisa Casey <lisa at jellico.com>
wrote:

> When I installed Mimedefang 2.48  (back last November) I followed the
> mimedefang howto at:  http://www.mickeyhill.com/mimedefang-howto/
> because gave me a step by step that was easy to follow and understand.

Alas, that HOWTO isn't very good for a Red Hat setup. All the tools he has
you install are either available as RPM's or easily built into RPM's, and
that's the way one should install stuff on Red Hat. The RPM's take care of
creating the right setup, creating users and registering initscripts
appropriately.