[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Fri Apr 22 00:48:09 EDT 2005

Hi Lisa,
I recomend that you start sendmail with /etc/init.d/sendmail and start
mimedefang with
/etc/init.d/mimedefang

The /etc/init.d/mimedefang always starts before sendmail, so that your
sendmail will
always found a running sendmail when the system boot.

If you modified /etc/init.d/sendmail, then be sure to disable the
/etc/init.d/mimedefang
script with this command:
# chkconfig mimedefang off

Oliver