[Mimedefang] Spamassassin not using SURBL

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Tue Oct 12 03:49:56 EDT 2004

Kris Deugau wrote:
> alan premselaar wrote:
>
>>I just recently installed a system with MD 2.45 and SA 3.0000 and
>>while doing some testing to see if the network tests were running, I
>>determined that the -C option to spamassassin does not work as
>>expected.
>>
>>the man pages are a little hazey about the description,
>

> Hmm.  Seems clear enough to me:
> -C path, --configpath=path, --config-file=path
>     Use the specified path for locating the distributed configuration
> files. Ignore the default directories (usually /usr/share/spamassassin
> or similar).

you're right, now that I look at them again (and not in the middle of
the night... it must have been my head that was hazey)  although i still
contend that "--config-file=" is a little mis-leading.  I seem to
remember there actually being an option to specify the config *file* to
load, not just the directory.  of course i could be hazey here too :)

alan