[Mimedefang] A Bit of Confusion - Solved but differentproblemwith CLAMD

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:26:38 EST 2004

Odd, I made my change to mimedefang-filter and it worked:

$ClamdSock  = "/var/run/clamav/clamd";

> The only hassle I have now is that spam gets sent to my
> maildrop mailbox,
> but it also still goes to the original recipient as well.
>
> I know this is a problem in my filter, but any tips as to where?

This has been discussed in the past and examples are in the archive,
however...  I use the following to strip out all existing recipients, add
them in a header (in the event that it becomes relevant in future) and set
the recipient to postmaster:

        # Record who it was for
        action_add_header("X-Orig-Rcpts", join(", ", @Recipients));

        # Remove oroginal recipients
        foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
                delete_recipient($recip);
        }

        # Send to the postmaster
        add_recipient('postmaster at my.domain');

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?