[Mimedefang] Extremism or just leveling the playing field..

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Mon Apr 12 09:53:29 EDT 2004

I called Ameritech when someone was trying to hack sendmail on my server and
they did absolutely -0-. Nothing. Nada. Zippo.. the Big Zed.

They don't care.
They don't know enough to care.

I complained to the Illinois Commerce Commission. They actually wrote back
saying SBC/Ameritech tried contacting me. They did not.

so I called back the ICC about 6 times and left messages for the person who
wrote me the letter... they never called/wrote back. It's just a big show.

    -Ben