[Mimedefang] Extremism or just leveling the playing field..

Scott Harris mimedefang at pikecreek.com
Sun Apr 11 16:12:27 EDT 2004

> > I know there's probably ways to do this.. I'd just have to sit down
> > and do it.. but don't have the time...
> >
> > But don't you guys and gals get mad when you see some
> pathetic loser
> > try and bash the doors down to your mail server??
> >
> Yeah, just want to route them out of existence.
>
> > Yeesh. I'd like to rub the nose of my local legislative
> reps in this
> > stuff...
> >
> Bad idea, but it would be nice to be able to call the cops on
> folks trying to break into your servers just like you would
> if they were trying to break into your office. But who would you call?

I'm drifting further off topic here, but I've recently been wondering the
same question "Who can I call?"  I recently installed an IDS and the
unbelievable number of things that are trying to get in, scan, virus,
trojans, etc. is unbelievable.  I really wish there were someone to call
and complain.

Scott