[Mimedefang] 2 Questions

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Wed Apr 7 14:40:37 EDT 2004

See http://www.peregrinehw.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/MILTER-PARAMETERS

> I see in some posts references to the file /etc/sysconfig/mimedefang.  I
> don't have this file.  Therefore, what are my default maximum slave
> processes?

I wouldn't "trust" any answers to this question. I would recommend you
configure your system to use the /etc/sysconfig/mimedefang and explicitly
set the entries.

If you are using Redhat, mimedefang has a redhat dir with the init and
sysconfig you'll want to use.

Regards,
KAM