[Mimedefang] Cost of NAI

-ray ray at ops.selu.edu
Wed Sep 24 20:01:01 EDT 2003

Pete,

I don't deny that she told you that, but be careful...do you have what she
said in writing?  Many times vendors/salespeople told me something, and
when the contract came, it said something completely different.  What they
tell you doesn't count... it only counts if it's on paper.  I would reread
the license agreement very carefully.

I'm not familiar with the NAI product so i'm not saying what she said
isn't true.  I'd just find it very unlikely.

ray