[Mimedefang] Cost of NAI

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Wed Sep 24 19:14:00 EDT 2003

The lady I argue with more then an hour at NAI made it very clear to me if
the SERVER and only the server is calling uvscan it was on ONE License.  Now
if any of the folks who have shell accounts to my systems run uvscan on
files then that is one license per logged in user.

No shell accounts on my mail servers except mine.  Only the user that
MIMEDefang runs as is calling uvscan... One license.

Regards,
Pete