[Mimedefang] Best free antivirus

Håkon Nilsen (Exinet AS) nilsen at xinet.no
Wed Sep 24 09:42:00 EDT 2003

Well, I was thinking in a more general purpose. Not in your case in
particular. Linux users doesn't have the mailvirus issue at all, and you can
of course remove all files that would normally fall into the 'Windows'
category. Or you can have them all, you won't be infected anyhow.

This isn't such a bad idea for me either, but I have to take the other users
on my mailserver in consideration - and they want attachments..

So a virus scanner is preferable for us.

And as for the viruschecking - perhaps you're right. But we're not willing
to take any chances. It's not too expensive either.

Best regards,
Haakon Nilsen