[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: webmail recommendation

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Fri Sep 5 16:42:00 EDT 2003

I have had some very good luck with IMP.  It is very fast and stable.
It's written in PHP, and supports add-on modules for calendar,
addressbook, tasks, notes, and more.  The installation is not the
easiest, but it is by far the most sophisticated packaged I've worked
with.  Most of my clients prefer it to Outlook.  Goto
http://www.horde.org/ and click on IMP, currently at v3.2.2.

--Aaron