[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: webmail recommendation

Dan Tulovsky dtulovsky at sbiandcompany.com
Fri Sep 5 16:58:01 EDT 2003

I like IMP (www.horde.org) but you also have to configure it properly...
And sometimes it's a pain.  It does have Calendar and a host of other
things.

But, on the other hand, Exchange 2003 Webmail is simply fantastic.  I
believe there is a trial here:

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/trial/owa.asp

It works best with IE, but is also very functional with Netscape.  None
of the opensource sharing and collaboration systems I've seen come
anywhere close to the functionality of Exchange (in my opinion, others
may disagree).

Dan