[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: webmail recommendation

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Sep 5 16:29:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Xiaoyan Ma wrote:

> We are looking for a webmail application to replace TWIG which seems to run
> too slow for some of our  users.  Any recommendations?

Squirrelmail's not bad.  I think it has a calendar plugin, but see below...

> 2. Calender.  If we can find a webmail application that comes with calendar
> as well, we would have a better chance to convince the school that we DON"T
> have to switch to Exchange  (We are now under the pressure to switch to
> Exchange for webmail, calender and Outlook of course).

http://www.tutos.org/homepage/index-old.html has a really good
calendar system.  It's what we use at Roaring Penguin for all our CRM
needs (calendar, contact management, followup notes, bug-tracking,
to-do items, etc, etc...)