[Mimedefang] Off-Topic: webmail recommendation

Ray Spinhirne rays at admin.stedwards.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:24:01 EDT 2003

We are using the "service provider edition" of EMUmail here at St.
Edward's University.  When properly configured it appears to work pretty
well.   When not properly configured it is really bad.  We have had mixed
results with the (purchased) support on the product.  They don't respond
or fix problems nearly as fast as David!!
We are running it on HPUX so that could be part of the problem.
We have about 7000 total email users, and about 3000 of them have used
EMUmail at least once in the last 60 days.  Many are using Eudora or other
pop mail clients.  I don't know how many of these 3000 use this a the primary
method.
.
.
Ray Spinhirne
St Edward's University
.> Sorry this is not really related to mimedefang.