[Mimedefang] Incoming specific email address

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 16:31:01 EDT 2003

  Well, I really have to thanks for all the helps that
I got here... but just to finish better: I have to
create a file named 'whitelist.cf' and put inside of
it the addresses that I want to income, right? Because
if it is it didn't work, no matter if I put the file
in /etc/mail/spamassassin ou in
/usr/share/spamassassin...

  Any solution, please?

  Thanks!!