[Mimedefang] Incoming specific email address

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Sep 2 09:12:01 EDT 2003

Carol,

Sorry, you've gotten the short end of the stick while we were debating this.

For the time being, we are now pretty certain that you will need to put the
information you put in whitelist.cf into your main system config file.  This
is most likely /etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf.

Jason was correct in pointing out that the Mail::SpamAssassin doesn't work
the way myself and others were simply assuming it did.  I'm working on that
now.

Regards,
KAM