[Mimedefang] Upgrade MD 2.27 -> 2.38, no longer getting admin. messages

Kelson Vibber kelson at speed.net
Fri Oct 31 12:30:33 EST 2003

At 08:20 AM 10/31/2003, Brent J. Nordquist wrote:
>Everything is working great, with one exception:  The MD 2.27 box sends
>notification to the administrator when it quarantines things, but the
>other box doesn't any more, since the upgrade to MD 2.38.

According to the changelog, you now need to call
send_quarantine_notifications in filter_end if you want these to be sent.

What's strange is that this is listed under the changes for 2.26, so I'd
assume you already have this in your filter if it was working in 2.27.

So this probably won't help, but I figured I'd suggest it, just in case it
does.

Kelson Vibber