[Mimedefang] How to attach a Latin1 charset text?

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Sun May 25 10:18:01 EDT 2003

Hi,
Sorry for writing again.
But, has someone used the test case?

I believe the problem is with version of perl that comes with RH9.
Also, I'm having a problem when adding an html boilerplate.
The boilerplate is in US-ASCII and the email has ISO-8859-1 characters.
The problem raise when mimedefang(or someone else) translate those
characters and the result is garbage. I'm making a testcase for it too.

Any clues on how to attach ISO-8859-1 characters?

Thanks
Oliver
P.D.: anyone knows of a MIME:Tools mailling list?

--
Oliver Schulze L.
<oliver at samera.com.py>