[Mimedefang] How to attach a Latin1 charset text?

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon May 26 12:19:01 EDT 2003

Solved.
Maybe this could be added to the FAQ.

In order to support ISO-8859-1 characters in RH9, this sould be done:
- Edit /etc/sysconfig/i18n
- Replace "UTF-8" with "ISO-8859-1"
   It should look something like this:
  LANG="en_US.ISO-8859-1"
  SUPPORTED="en_US.ISO-8859-1:en_US:en"
  SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"
- Restart the server

Now I have MIMEDefang working in all its glory! :-)

Credits go to Eryq from MIME-Tools

Regards
Oliver

--