[Mimedefang] MIME::Parser: can't open tmpfile

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Tue Mar 25 12:41:01 EST 2003

I think I found why I have this error on my main mail server. The reason is
that I have $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; in mimedefang-filter So I added this
configuration option to my secondary mail server's MD config and got the same
thing.
Now I can defenetely tell that this error happens when I enable RBL checks for
SpamAssassin. Does anybody have RBL checks enabled with MD 2.3 and SA 2.5 and
running well? May be it's just FreeBSD (or Perl that came with OS distribution)
issue?

Dmitry