[Mimedefang] SA 2.50 w/ MD 2.30 problem

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Mon Mar 3 13:27:01 EST 2003

As I said in another post.. I had this exact problem once, and it was as
you said as well..that SA Installed files into a different place.  all
upgrades before that particular one were fine, and all subsequent ones have
been fine.  I've run into this on a test machine as well..but again, only
once.  I would put my coins into the SA bucket, if I were betting..

-adam