[Mimedefang] SA 2.50 w/ MD 2.30 problem

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Wed Mar 5 17:45:01 EST 2003

It appears there may be a difference where SA installed based on how you
installed it.

I downloaded the current release and installed it from source.  I did not
use the perl -MCPAN method to install SA 2.50.

All my SA files are in /usr/bin where MIMEdefang expects them to be.

So far the two are playing nicely together.  I even upgraded my sendmail
daemon to 8.12.8 as recommended by the CERT bulletin.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!