[Mimedefang] More problem with timeouts

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:02:01 EDT 2003

>From: worldoff9908 at address.com
>
>I'll see what I can do about upgrading.  I've been a bit hesitant, because
>want to make sure that an upgrade doesn't disrupt working settings.

Just remember to carefully read the change log.  The last release (2.35)
introduced some incompatibilities.  Nothing major, but if you don't read
then you'll have a broken system.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?