[Mimedefang] usage query

cc cc at belfordhk.com
Thu Jul 24 00:43:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new to this list as I just installed mimedefang
at work and am sorting out what I'm supposed to
do with it.

So far, it's marking spam and not spam correctly, but
from a user's standpoint (using mail clients), how
do I allow them to change what is spam and what isn't?

I've looked at the FAQ and it doesn't answer my
question.

Thanks.

** All information contained in this email is strictly     **
** confidential and may be used by the intended receipient **
** only.                                                   **