[Mimedefang] redhat/* files not updated by configure?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Jul 14 08:35:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, James Ralston wrote:

> The files in the "redhat" subdirectory of the MIMEDefang distribution
> aren't updated by running configure.

This is a "feature", because the Red Hat files are really valid
only if you build an RPM without changing the locations of the spool
and quarantine directories.

I'm mulling over pulling the redhat/ files completely, because Red Hat's
init script system is ugly as sin, and the generic UNIX startup script
works just fine on Red Hat (and all the other UNIX/Linux systems I have
access to.)

However, if you provide a patch, I'll gladly apply it. :-)