[Mimedefang] redhat/* files not updated by configure?

James Ralston qralston+ml.mimedefang at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 14 03:39:01 EDT 2003

The files in the "redhat" subdirectory of the MIMEDefang distribution
aren't updated by running configure.  So, for example, if I do this:

    %build
    %configure \
      --with-spooldir=%{_localstatedir}/spool/mdspool \
      --with-quarantinedir=%{_localstatedir}/spool/mdquarantine
    %__make

Then the init scripts and sysconfig files will be wrong.

Is this intentional, or just an oversight?

(If the latter, I'll be happy to provide a patch that will cause
configure to properly update the redhat/* files...)

James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute