[Mimedefang] Blacklist_to or spam trap?

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Wed Jan 15 16:55:01 EST 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Stefano McGhee wrote:

> filter_begin.  Your solution involves a change to filter_recipient.  (I
> imagine that would involve adding a switch to the init script for MD as
> well as defining a filter_recipient function in my mimedefang-filter file.)

   If you are running the multiplexor, then you shouldn't have to change
your init script.  Just add filter_recipient to your filter.

> look it over and test it.  BTW, isn't the 0 deprecated? :-)

   It may be, but I am running an old version of MD.  I need to put an
upgrade in my list of things to do.  Maybe after I get back from my
procrastinators support group meeting.

Jim