[Mimedefang] Blacklist_to or spam trap?

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Wed Jan 15 17:08:00 EST 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Jim McCullars wrote:

>    If you are running the multiplexor, then you shouldn't have to change
> your init script.  Just add filter_recipient to your filter.

I don't know about the redhat one, but if your init script is the one from
examples/init-filter, you _do_ have to change it.  The "proper" way to do
it would be to add this line:

MX_RECIPIENT_CHECK=yes

to $sysconfdir/$confsubdir/mimedefang.conf (usually
/etc/mail/mimedefang.conf), which the init script will read in, if it's
there.

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA