[Mimedefang] klez detection

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Apr 1 21:23:01 EST 2003

We've been using it in two locations for over a year now, and none of
our users have complained to date.  If they get a notification about a
file containing a virus, they notify the sender and have them check it,
then resend it.

That procedure does add a little overhead, but, since the introduction
of File::Scan as a basic virus filter, we have been completely immune to
the virus blooms that have plagued many.

-Rich