[Mimedefang] Why 'defanged_src' ?

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Mon Sep 30 15:01:01 EDT 2002

That's Anomy's doing.  I've struggled with this too.  I believe someone
submitted a patch to this list that changes this behavior, but I'm not
sure what the status of that is.  I don't think it is within
MIMEDefang's influence to bypass this problem, you'll need to change the
HTMLCleaner.pm file.

Once we figure this out, maybe we can distribute a patch with the MD
package (ala MIME-Tools) that fixes this issue.

--Aaron