[Mimedefang] A little confusered

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Fri Jun 21 04:03:26 EDT 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Weyland wrote:
> > Is there another resource that I might understand a little
> > better regarding configuration, as a Linux semi-newbie?
>
> The man page: man mimedefang-filter is a good place to start, assuming
> you know Perl.  If you do not know Perl, then good luck... you have a
> steep learning curve ahead. :-)

I don't agree !
If you know any other programming language (Pascal, C, Basic,...) one can
get very fast used to Perl.
Just buy "Programming Perl" from O'Reilly, skip the "Learning Perl".

Good luck.

Karel
Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne