[Mimedefang] Choosing Rules for SpamAssassin

Nic Clair nc97321 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 21:08:03 EDT 2002

One of the mail boxes that is getting a lot of email
is for HR and in public folders.  I can't seem to get
outlook rules to affect public folders.

I thought that we I played with sa 1.5 there was a
config file that I could rem out the rules that I did
not wan't to check but in 2.2 it looks like I would
need to do it for each line of all the diffrent config
files.  Most likely I was seeing things back then.

  One of the problems with just letting SA do it's job
was that e-mail that came from our website got marked
as spam with a score of 8-10 becasue of the way it
sends emails to us and most spam that we got was a
score of 5-9 and we need the e-mail from the website.
The emails that came form the site had the persons
email address that was sending it in the from field so
we could just hit the reply button.

-nic