[Mimedefang] Choosing Rules for SpamAssassin

Tim Kramer kramer.tim at cox.net
Wed Jun 12 22:36:20 EDT 2002

Assuming that the mail from the website has its
own "From" line and the user supplied address is
in the "Reply-to" line, why not edit MimeConfig
so that SA is not called for mail from the web
site?  Avoids the SA config file issue altogether.

Then again, I could be making an incorrect
assumption.

- Tim